The process of ensuring that the agreed quality standards within an organisation are adhered to and that best practice is promulgated throughout the organisation
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Use appropriate methods and tools in the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality and environmental standards.
- Make technical changes to quality and environmental standards according to documented procedures, and distribute new and revised standards.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Investigate and document the internal control of specified aspects of automated or partly automated processes, and assess compliance with the relevant standard.
- Assist projects, functions or teams in planning the quality management for their area of responsibility.
- Assist in the development of new or improved practices and organisational processes or standards.
- Facilitate localised improvements to the quality system or services.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Use quality standards to review past performance and plan future activities.
- Conduct audits of quality requirements and produces audit reports.
- Monitor and report on the outputs from the quality assurance and audit processes.
- Optimise the amount and quality of responses and business insights, direct market research and analytics activities and processes.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Develop organisational commitment to ongoing quality and environmental improvement by ensuring that the quality assurance process is robust and is based on the best industry practice.
- Consider implications of emerging technological developments, economic and social trends, etc.
- Plan and resource periodic quality assurance audits.
- Conduct and/or manage audits of quality requirements, and analyses audit results, to ensure appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are in place.
- Prepare and deliver formal audit reports.