Establish systems to discover critical processes and maximise these processes to achieve maximum efficiency in accordance with organisation procedures.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
- Identify and implement the adoption of process improvement and optimisation methods.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the opportunity benefits being realised.
- Measure performance against desired standards.
- Identify issues or improvements needed, based on deviations and corrective actions required.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Analyse and develop, review of plans for process improvement and optimisation.
- Communicate performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate successes and learning across the organisation and/or sector with verification of benefits and cost savings.
- Utilise a continuous improvement framework to drive performance management improvements.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Devise strategies for the adoption of improvements and optimisation of processes.