Media & Platform Management
Drive organisational policies and procedures for the use of the media and develop and implement business media plans while assessing their effectiveness.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Develop a good understanding of the marketing communications process and create strong contributions to the development of
highly effective campaigns.
- Collect information on types of media and support the implementation of plans and activities for media platforms.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders and external creative partners in order to develop highly effective campaigns
Level 3 (Apply)
- Strong ability to select high quality external creative partners.
- Capacity to effectively brief partners and manage performance of external agency outputs.
- Comprehensively review each campaign to assess its marketing and business impacts. Following review, make the required changes in approach to improve overall impacts.
- Monitor different options for media platforms and propose suitable social media platforms and tools to achieve communication objectives.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Manage the creation of media plan frameworks, content, and media platform integration to achieve business strategies.
- Make the business case for key marketing campaigns as a means of driving sales, growing customer loyalty and building brand equity.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Drive organisational policies and procedures for the use of media, and set guidelines and metrics for audience participation to measure the success of media activities.