Emerging Technology Synthesis
Explore the development of ICT technology across multi-sector. Review and conduct research on emerging technologies that correlate to industry technology adoption. Evaluate the usage of the multiple emerging technologies and the benefits to be gained in terms of cost, process and productivity improvement.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
- Support monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies.
- Contribute to the creation of reports, technology road mapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies and trends against the organisational needs and processes.
- Monitor the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Assess and document the impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Create reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Plan and lead the identification and assessment of emerging technologies and the evaluation of potential impacts, threats and opportunities.
- Create technology roadmaps that align organisational plans with emerging technology solutions.
- Engage with and influence relevant stakeholders to obtain organisational commitment to technology roadmaps.
- Develop organisational guidelines for monitoring emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to facilitate intelligence gathering.