Customer Intelligence Analysis
Devise frameworks for consumer intelligence analysis to develop an understanding of customer knowledge from various customer touch points, for example, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Point of Sale (POS) and e-commerce systems.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Analyse data from CRM, POS and e-commerce systems.
- Generate relevant customer insights.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Determine the value of accumulated business, CRM, POS, and e-commerce data and integrate customer interaction data across all touch-points.
- Demonstrate an ability to take a comprehensive approach to insights development, through demonstrating integrated thinking (both behavioural and data).
- Work with cross functional teams across the business to ensure that the organisation is gathering good quality behavioural information and data.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Design the consumer intelligence analysis framework to drive efforts to collect data and set specific consumer intelligence analysis goals and generate derived measures.
- Lead the business insights strategy for the organisation and makes a significant contribution to the overall marketing and strategic planning process.
- Ensure that the power and benefits of all relevant information sources, is shared across the organisation and not restricted to marketing.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Drive data collection efforts and set specific objectives of consumer intelligence analysis.
- Generate derived measure.