Customer Behaviour Analysis
Devising tools and approaches for customer behaviour analysis and analysing customer behaviour information.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Collect information based on established research frameworks and historical data on customer behaviours and characteristics.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Analyse information to develop customer behaviour insights, such as how marketing activities can be affected to increase the customer base.
- Understand the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key marketing activities.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Manage customer behaviour analysis activities and present findings and recommendations relating to possible changes in marketing activities with a view to influence the behaviour of target consumers.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Establish a model and framework of customer behaviour analysis and devise parameters to identify types of customer characteristics that are essential for making informed decisions about changes in marketing activities.