Establish a course of action for self-and/or others to accomplish a specific goal. Effectively plan, schedule, prioritise and control activities; identify, integrate and orchestrate resources (people, material, information, budget, and/or time) to accomplish goals. Prioritise work according to the organisation’s goals, not just formal position responsibilities; manage own time effectively.
- Set priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important.
- Manage time effectively to accomplish what needs to get done.
- Always know the status of own work.
- Participate in planning sessions that affect own team.
- Plan and implement moderately complex activities/projects.
- Clearly define objectives and translate them into workable activities.
- Plan with a realistic sense of the time and resource demands involved maintaining awareness of the interrelationships between own and other activities/project.
- Anticipate potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines.
- Use time and resources effectively to accomplish desired results.
- Monitor and track progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keep the appropriate people informed.
- Plan and implement complex activities/projects.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the interrelationships among various components of large-scale activities/projects.
- Allocate time and resources as required when faced with multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Consider the financial implications before finalising activity/project plans.
- Actively monitor costs incurred against budget and make adjustments to plans as necessary.
- Plan and lead the most complex and difficult activities/projects.
- Make sound business decisions when faced with complex and contradictory alternatives.
- Skillfully lead and coordinate the work of multiple, diverse teams; facilitate optimal cooperation among those teams takes quick and decisive action to remove obstacles to overall success.
- Re-engineer or create new business processes and systems to provide the highest quality services.
- Regularly review service strategy, identifying ways to provide better services to clients.
- Build organisation-wide support and champions provision of high-quality service to clients.
- Take highly visible action to underscore organisations commitment and determination for providing highest quality service to all clients.