Network Security Management
Design and configure network systems to ensure the integrity of network infrastructure through the use of appropriate protection, detection and response mechanisms.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
- Install, configure and test network security.
- Manage network security throughout a network.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Maintain the network security process and procedures.
- Check that all security vulnerabilities are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Design, develop and maintain procedures and documentation for network security management.
- Coordinate investigation, diagnosis and resolution of network security challenges.
- Ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Play custodial role for network security standards.