Implement contemporary techniques, dynamic visual displays with illustrative and interactive graphics to present patterns, trends, analytical insights from data or new concepts in a strategic manner for the intended audience.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
- Use a visualisation product, as guided, to design and create data visuals.
- Select appropriate visualisation techniques from the options available.
- Engage with the target user to prototype and refine specified visualisations.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Apply a variety of visualisation techniques and designs the content and appearance of data visuals.
- Operationalise and automate activities for efficient and timely production of data visuals.
- Select appropriate visualisation approaches from a range of applicable options.
- Contribute to exploration and experimentation in data visualisation.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Lead exploration of new approaches for data visualisation.
- Establish the purpose and parameters of the data visualisation.
- Provide overall control to ensure the appropriate use of data visualisation tools and techniques.
- Format and communicate results using textual, numeric, graphical and other visualisation methods appropriate to the target audience.
- Advise on the appropriate use of data visualisation for different purposes and contexts to satisfy requirements.
- Develop plans showing how the identified user needs will be met.