Data And Trend Analytics
Implement data analytics within the organisation using statistical and computational techniques and tools, algorithms, predictive data modelling and data visualisation to generate business insights and intelligence.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Collect data by conducting research, support the analysis of market trends and developments and prepare research documentation.
- Use statistical and computational methods and instruments to identify underlying trends and patterns in business data.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Analyse market trends and industry developments.
- Analyse findings or report of market trends and industry developments on impact on business strategies or business operations strategies.
- Identify underlying trends and patterns in data modelling, as well as develop, apply and evaluate algorithms, predictive data modelling and data visualisation.
- Utilise forecasting techniques to interpret future demands.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Identify market trends and developments that may impact organisational marketing activities.
- Analyse market trends and developments to forecast emerging market needs and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Drive organisational decisions and insights as well as design and conduct data studies.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Manage and improve the capacity of organisational data science by refining criteria for financial and other business performance and design data studies.
- Devise situational analysis frameworks to obtain information regarding organisation and competitors’ competencies.