Integrate data or functions from one application programme with that of another application programme - involves development of an integration plan, programming and the identification and utilisation of appropriate middleware to optimise the connectivity and performance of disparate applications across target environments.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
- Integrate data and functions across application programmes.
- Perform follow-up tests to verify proper functioning.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Oversee end-to-end process of application integration.
- Determine suitable middleware and testing procedures.
- Resolve issues that arise.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Establish a business case for application integration.
- Introduce new middleware tools and methodologies to enable both intra and inter-enterprise application integration.