Software Configuration (Applications Developer)
Configure software products and apply scripts and automation tools to integrate and deploy software releases to various platforms and operating environments. This includes subsequent modifications to software configuration, based on outcomes of systems and/or configuration tests.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Apply standard scripts and tools to deploy software products.
- Assist in document release and deployment activities.
- Perform modifications to software configurations.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Identify appropriate scripts and tools.
- Perform configuration of software products to run effectively on various platforms.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Establish and revise an effective release and configuration plan.
- Evaluate configuration test results to recommend modifications to the product or deployment process.
Level 5 (Strategise)