Security Architecture (Applications Developer)
Design security architectures and controls; either embedding of security principles into the design of architectures to mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices, or the actual design and specification of implementable security components, along with the accompanying control measures, to meet defined business security needs.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
- Perform basic analysis on enterprise-wide security systems.
- Assist end-user on security related issues upon trigger raised.
- Assist in performing security gap analysis.
- Contribute to the identification of risks that arise from potential technical solution architectures.
Level 3 (Apply)
- Design secure systems and define security specifications of components, integrating appropriate security controls.
- Demonstrate awareness of other architectures.
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Design a security blueprint and direct the design of a robust and coherent security architecture, based on a suite of security solutions and key design principles.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Establish organisational guidelines and principles for the design of security architecture and controls, and drive the enhancement of organisation-wide security systems.