Identify, prioritise, incubate and exploit opportunities provided by information, communication and digital technologies.
Level 1 (Follow)
Level 2 (Assist)
Level 3 (Apply)
Level 4 (Ensure)
- Manage the innovation pipeline and execute innovation processes.
- Develop and adapt innovation tools, processes and infrastructures to drive the process of innovation.
- Identify resources and capabilities needed to support innovation.
- Encourage and motivate innovation communities, teams and individuals to share creative ideas and learn from failures.
- Manage and facilitate the communication and open flow of creative ideas between interested parties and the set-up of innovation networks and community.
Level 5 (Strategise)
- Obtain organisational commitment to innovation.
- Develop organisational capabilities to drive innovation.
- Lead and plan the development of innovation capabilities and implementation of innovation processes, tools and frameworks.
- Lead the communication and an open flow of creative ideas between interested parties and the set-up of innovation networks and communities.
- Lead development of a culture that encourages innovation, risk-taking and collaboration.
- Embed innovation processes throughout business units and link strategy execution with innovation.
- Align organisational and individual objectives, measures and rewards with innovation.